I saw this on
's page and I was uncertain if doing it or not but then I said... let's try.
I welcome you this year - 2014 - to the project "Elf Christmas Wishes". You might have seen Secret Santa entries on DA or something else Christmas themed having to do with some sort of exchange. This one is different though. It's all about... making a list. And see what happens. INSTRUCTIONS:
Make a post in your dA journal and make sure that you include these instructions. Copypasting is simple. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple gifts ("I'd love a picture or icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for this DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want. They can be tangible things or even intangible, abstract things like happiness or health for yourself or significant others.
If you wish for real-life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. I recommend using the same journal title so as to make the search easier. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if for example you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift card you won't use, or anything -do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
The list: here's mine.
1) I'd like someone teaches me to roleplay better, especially charismatic and secretly evil characters.
2) Some fanart of my OC Leilani. There's some images already around dA but while they're really cute and I like them, they're not terribly accurate so ask me!
3) To be able to tell when I fall in love with someone
4) To be able to do whatever it is necessary to gain her love
5) For health and peace for everyone. Everyone.
6) For people to learn to live without harming others.
7) To find new awesome roleplayers who like me.
8) To find a computer game I'm a natural at. Or to became suddenly better at LoL.
9) To get the courage and the proactivity (and the players) needed for a Blood Red Sands game
10) To be able to take care of my relatives.
The Elves can reach me here on DA via note.
I will be granting wishes whenever I see ones I feel comfortable with granting. You can select any other date you are comfortable with - there is no rule about this!
Lastly, here's the original post! Elf Christmas Wishlist 2014 Welcome!